Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 11 April 2017

White on the beach - "A Pure Soul"

White on the beach

 Away from Mumbai's early sunrise, routine commitments, job affairs & wrap up things that ultimately ends our usual day...Go Go Goa and here I visit again....... very fortunate to call as my home town which always relates to Sun, Sand, Sea and Sauro (Konkani term for alcohol).


Last week, I step down to Goa  to attend an annual religious Puja which take place in the month of March. This year, the puja was positioned in the week of Holi, so got opportunity to celebrate the festival (Holi) along with the religious ritual. In similar week, we also decided to organize our "family outing" for refreshment to all - specially for the children before their final exams to start.


Alluring Goa beaches
Beaches are been favorites of all - the alluring Colva & Palolim beach located in south Goa, carry its own charisma.Our day with the plans were waving and ready to be blown. The children were excited  and looking forward for the enjoyable day.
On this note, I would like to reveal  my childhood feeling which is in existence. Usually, my splendid time on beach is with water and sand which been influential and help me to grow in person.

The silence
"Silence been my best friend who never betrays" a true follower of this quote and also relates to varies aspect of life.

So moreover on this quote, I believe the silence and time are important element to rekindle the magic of the best days of  life. Isn't it?

Living in moment
I always dwell here(on beaches) and  feel the sky which aid to forget my past and move further in my thoughts similarly as the clouds conclude, smell of the salted sea by gazing the waves with noisy laps which aid me to be stronger and the innocent playful sand to embrace yourself  in and to live in moment. Inhale a deep breath and let your spirit fly.

Good vibes

This placid views are enthroned by beaches in Goa, along with amateur photography, lighthearted soul, sun-kissed face - life always been better with this good vibes and take me closer to the nature.


Bliss moments

This moments of pleasure is priceless and the endurance to be self incline. None of the luxury hotels, clubs or the royal architect will lead to have presence and peace of mind. Spending time on beach either alone or with family has always seasoned my life.To be a pure soul has always been my phrase and this is reward to me in term of bliss and contentment.
On this ending note,beaches will invariably remain my front-runner and eternally unified the smiles of  near ones and the enjoyment that ignite the happiness to be a pure soul.
After gaining this source of energy, it provoke me to evolve exclusively. Working hard toward  yourself is always been beneficial in all facet of life.
Therefore, I would like to recommend my friends and extended family to experience and get detox your soul.

So be good and be happy till my next post tune up.



No comments:

Post a Comment